Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the 3rd Annual EASTER EGG HUNT event!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have: firstname.lastname@example.org
We really appreciate your support!
Event Date: Sunday, April 14, 2019
11:00am - 1:00pm - Set Up
1:00pm - 4:00pm - EASTER EGG HUNT Event
Location: College of Alameda Baseball Field
555 Ralph Appezzato Memorial Parkway
Alameda, CA 94501
Volunteer opportunities available. Volunteers will participate in one or more of the following activities:
1. Help set-up and clean-up for the event
2. Volunteering at one of the event booth (Snack Bar, Games, Photo Booth, Registration, etc)
3. Help scatter eggs on the baseball field for the Egg Hunt
4. This will be a great opportunity to be out in the community supporting Acceptance and Awareness for children with Autism and Special Needs
- This is a Free event for children with Autism and Special Needs and their families, but all are welcome. Last year we had about 250+ kids at the event, and the kids had a BLAST!
- There will be games, free children’s books giveaway, free snacks, raffles, kids will be able to take photos with the EASTER BUNNY, and there will also be a photo booth for kids and their families.
- We are inviting kids from Alameda and surrounding school districts, local special needs organizations, community organizations, and will also be promoting this free event online via social media.
Thanks again for your support!